- Table cloths
- Table sign holder
- Power strips
It's supposed to use these rules:
- Each large exhibit gets its own table. Each small exhibit gets half a table, so two small exhibits share one table. Plus three tables for the ticket counter. Round the total up. So if you need 14.5 tables, round up to 15.
- One table cloth for each table.
- One table sign holder for each exhibit, and one for the ticket counter.
- One chair for each small exhibit, two for each large exhibit, four for the ticket counter, and four extras.
- There's a power strip for each two exhibit tables. Round up. Plus two for the ticket counter, and two spares.
Here's an example of the correct output:
Unfortunately, the file you downloaded has bugs. Fix them. Upload your solution.
(If you were logged in as a student, you could submit an exercise solution, and get some feedback.)